Brycen had a party with his friends on the Saturday after his birthday. It was "Fear Factor" themed and they had a blast.

Here they are doing the "Yum or Yuck" Challange. I filled each cup up halfway with chocolate milk and dropped 5 M&Ms in the bottoms. Then, I put some whip cream on top so they couldn't see under it. I told them all that in the bottom was either peas or candy. They had to drink it all and them eat whatever was on the bottom to win. Of course, I didn't put any peas in, but Braden still swears to this day that his had peas in it. :-)

These are most of the kids that came to his party. I think we're missing 3 or so in this photo.

This was taken on his actual birthday. He opened his family gifts on this day. Here he had just opened his new skateboard and his iPod helmet. He can plug his iPod into the helmet and it will play through the surround sound speakers built into the helmet.

This is his electric drum set. He loves it and has given up many concerts already.
No comments:
Post a Comment