Friday, October 24, 2008

Manicure

I put Brooke down for a nap today in her bed and went downstairs to do just what I'm doing now... messing around on the computer. I was also baking some cookies for our squadron children's Halloween party tonight. I thought I smelled something that reminded me of fingernail polish, but I brushed it off as the smell of the cookies. (I know, I know... they smell nothing alike!) I couldn't take it anymore and went upstairs to check on Brooke. What did I find? Funny you should ask...

I don't know how I smelled it from that far away. Our living room in downstairs in the SE corner of the house. My master bathroom is upstairs in the NE corner of the house.

I think I'm going to leave the polish on her so she can sport her own mani at the party tonight. Pirates wear polish, too!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

oh dear! well it sounds like you took it well :) very cute!