So, as promised, we went to the Riverwalk on Saturday and I got a chance to play with my camera. I'm still trying to figure out my editing program, though.
Brooke was sitting under the bridge watching a boat in the river.

She is such a good subject!

I love this picture. Nick really wanted to comb Brycen's hair, but he refused. It's apparently not cool to have combed hair right now.


Here's my cool dude.

Braden was trying to be "serious".

Brooke loved the flowers I picked for her.

The boys were leaning against the bridge and Brooke had to do it, too.

This is my favorite picture!!!!
3 comments:
These are awesome! So, are you interested in photographing other families???
So, when do you want to do ours??? I'll pay you!! ; )
You got a lot of great shots.
Haha... Thanks, ladies. I did some for Cindy and Marie, too. I'm still trying to figure out my editing software. Once I do that, I'd love to take your family's pics.
Post a Comment