Thursday, July 17, 2008

MPF!!!

Arggghhhhh! Those of you not in the military does not know what MPF is. Honestly, I don't even know what the acronym stands for, but I can tell you it's where you get a new ID card. Recently on our base, MPF has stopped accepting walk-in customers. You must make an appointment. It's so bad that Nick's co-worker sent them an email to ask a quick question and they sent him an email back telling him that he must make an appointment for inquiries. WHAT?! Anyway, I called them last week because my ID was expiring. I told them what I needed and they asked me what date my card expired. I told them it expired on July 18th and he made my appointment for the 17th. We were there FOR-EV-ER! And, of course, I had the three kiddos with me. It was lovely. But, I did get my new ID card, so I can come home every night. Wait...... What was I thinking?! :-)

The other night when we did our little photo shoot in the backyard I took a pic that I just love now. Brooke did not have any pants on (What else is new?), but it is still awesome. And you can barely tell she was running around in the back field with just her panties on.

No comments: