Why do I fill our schedule with so many activities during the summer months? Isn't this supposed to be the time when we're supposed to be able to sleep in and lounge around in our jammers for half the day before lazily making out way to the pool?
I just woke up at 6am for the fifth time this week to take Brycen out to Caledonia for Summer Day Camp. When we get home, I have to get Braden dressed and ready and take him to Golf Camp. After I pick him up an hour later, we are having Brooke's friend, Drew, over for a playdate so him mommy can have some "me" time.
Enough wah, wah, wahs...
Brooke is so talkative lately. And her words are so clear. She is saying full sentences. Not just the ones that go, "I DO IT!", either. She told me the other day, "I put my shoes on!" She is singing her ABC's and counting to 10.
I meant to post this on Friday, but I hit "save" instead of "publish". Doh!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment